Progressive Sydney council
- 12 month Contract - with potential for more!
- Great team and culture.
Outstanding opportunity to join a progressive Sydney council!
A Sydney based Civil/Construction Project Manager is required to manage complex civil projects in roads, streetscapes and cycleways throughout all project phases.
The position will work across all project phases including initiation, design, documentation, tender and procurement, construction commissioning and finalization.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relevant Degree Qualifications
- Project Management experience - Roads and Civil works
- Demonstrable experience in reviewing design documents, liaising with utility providers / authorities, and monitoring contractors' services installation and commissioning.
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and Rewards include:
- An initial 12 month contract term
- Work on a range of highly visible projects
- Great exposure, with support from a progressive team.
- With a pipeline of projects there is real opportunity for extension.
Best rates - $450 - $547.20 /day + Super (neg. on exp.)
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered - thank you.