Our client prides themselves on not only delivering a top drainage solutions, they are also extremely passionate about the environment. Due to rapid expansion they are currently looking for an energetic, enthusiastic team member who has a "nothing is a problem" attitude.
The person they are looking for will take pride in being punctual and attending work every day - along with being a team player through and through.
In return the company with reward your willingness to learn and ensure you grow as part of their team. The is a great role for someone who is high energy and physically strong.
Role/Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Factory works (occasionally)
* Assembly of the product line.
* Picking orders for dispatch
* On site works (majority of the time)
* Installation of the products on site
* Working inside Stormwater tanks in confined spaces (will be in confined spaces a lot)
* Concrete pouring experience
* On-site maintenance works of the products
* Working alongside Vacuum unit & Operator on site
Tickets: Confined Space & White Card.
This role offers a great deal of variety and is available to start immediately, please apply & forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an immediate interview