Momentum consulting are currently looking for committed and hardworking landscape labourers for an ongoing project commencing ASAP in the northern suburbs.
Our client is a leading landscape project management company who have completed various commercial infrastructure and landscaping projects around Australia, including popular landmarks, parks, gardens and schools.
Commencing asap your duties will include:
- Landscape gardening & paving
- Use of hand/power tools
- Planting & garden bed creation
- Assist with the installation of playground equipment
- Laying rubber matting and synthetic turf
- Adhere to work, health & safety policies & procedures
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Hold a current White Card (required)
- Hold current bobcat or excavator tickets (desirable)
- Operate tools and machinery in a safe manner
- Be able to read and understand plans/drawings
- Physically fit / enjoy labour intensive work
- Have a current driver's licence & reliable transport
What we offer:
- Immediate start
- Above award pay rates
- Ongoing full-time hours Monday-Friday
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Potential for ongoing work and training
If you love working outdoors and are available to start immediately, please send through your current resume.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.