We currently have a vacant role for a Customer Care Consultant this role is an outbound sales/ call centre position based in Kunda Park. This role requires you to contact the clients existing customers to book and offer additional services from the clients products.
What's on offer
* Ongoing position employed on a casual basis
* Opportunity to go permanent with company
* Monday to Friday 38hours per week
* Weekend work optional
About the role
* Outbound call centre
* Calling through existing customers - no cold calling
* Selling company products
* Converting leads to sales
* Processing bookings, run management and scheduling
The Ideal candidate
* Ability to travel to the Southside of Brisbane for 1 week of training
* Sales experience is essential and not afraid to pick up the phone
* Possesses resilience to handle rejection yet remains motivated
* Previous experience with KPIs
* Background in pest or weed control would be an advantage
* Experience using Microsoft Suite
* Reliable transport
* 2x recent work related references
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 20 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811