This global corporation is one of the world's largest manufacturers of computer printers and information and imaging related equipment.
A Customer Service Clerk is sought to join the logistics division.
In this fantastic entry level position, you will be responsible for accurate and timely data entry, provision of outstanding customer service and coordination of delivery and pick up of orders.
Key accountabilities include:
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Communicating with customers regarding deliveries via email and phone
- Liaising with internal departments and transport providers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Ensuring all processes are followed
- Accurate record keeping and completion of all required paperwork
- Investigation and resolution of customer queries
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and the ability to learn new software packages
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org