Momentum Consulting is working with a well-established Australian food manufacturer who are looking for a Customer Service Officer.
You will join a small team who is the central contact point for customers in Queensland.
About the role:
- Effectively manage order processing activities
- Ensure a high level of attention to detail when entering orders
- Timely and effective communication to customers with confirmation of orders and requests
- Receive customer complaints and provide solutions
- Closely liaising with team members including logistics, purchasing and sales staff
The ideal candidate:
- Proactive - must have the ability to identify tasks and take the initiative to complete them
- An excellent communicator, with a pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Be resolution focused to meet customer expectations
- Have strong administration skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, high volume environment
What's on offer:
- On the job training
- Friendly and inclusive team
- Immediate start
How to Apply:
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Izabela Skrodzka on 02 9267 8211. Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.