Momentum Consulting are currently seeking a customer care consultant to start immediately with our established client based in the south eastern suburbs.
Our client has been in operation throughout Australia for over 100 years. With their strong established brand and excellent service standards they have become a household name for many Australians.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Warm outbound calls to our customer database to grow & retain business
- Assisting and responding to inbound customer queries
- Initiating calls derived from online website/email enquiries
- Calling customers to schedule appointments
- Liaising with real estate agents
- Maintaining customer records/database
- General office administration
In order to be successful in this role, you will have a broad knowledge of customer service principles and a positive, confident & charming nature. You will also demonstrate exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships with our customers.
- Previous experience in an office administration/customer service role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Outgoing personality with a can-do attitude
- Warm & friendly telephone manner
- High attention to detail
In return for your efforts you will receive an attractive salary of $50k + superannuation and the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a highly successful multinational company.
If you have demonstrated customer service experience and love being a part of a small team, please apply now!
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted