Momentum Consulting are currently working with a well-known Australian brand who are seeking a temporary Customer Servcie Coordinator for an initial 4-week assignment, with possibility of extension.
Your new role
In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for the provision of exceptional customer service. As the first point of contact for all enquiries, you will be processing work orders, answering customer queries and managing a high-volume inbox.
- Responsible for resolution of customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Communicating with customers via email and phone
- Resolution or appropriate escalation of customer complaints
- Work order processing and distribution, queries reporting and invoicing
To be considered you must have:
- A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- Highly developed communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven experience working in a customer support or service capacity
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office- especially Excel
If you are passionate about customer service and you are looking for your next opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org