MOMENTUM CONSULTING - CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Our clients Customer Support Team is looking for contingent team members to join them for 12 months with the possibility of extension or potential permanent role.
- Working within case management with a focus on order entry.
- Trouble shooting, information gathering, investigation and clear concise communication skills.
- Data entry, accuracy, time management and clear concise communication within a shared workgroup.
- Understanding different product groups or portfolios, some of which need to be managed to special accounts, transport or urgency and will include commercial and or pricing if required.
- Accurately entering orders to meet cut-off.
- Understanding the process flows and policy, so that this knowledge can be applied to any scenario and refer on to the appropriate division.
- Have an overview on order to invoice OTI, including order entry, pick and pack, distributions and logistics, customer receiving and AP.
- Actioning and following up cases, ensuring they are managed as per priority level, and closed within set timeframe
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in a Call Centre or Customer Support environment.
- Dependability and a strong work ethic - growth mindset.
- A strong track record of following through to ensure success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills with a Can-do and make it happen attitude.
- Previous system experience with ERP system, CRM, Microsoft excel (currently using JDE and Salesforce)
- Team members will be required onsite for the first 8 - 12 weeks and upon completion of training move into a Hybrid role.
- Flexible work arrangements - hybrid working style (MON / FRI = Home, TUE / WED / THU = Onsite).
- The hours of work will be 8.30am - 4.30pm during training and this may shift to 9am - 5pm or 10am - 6pm depending on business requirements post training.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.