MOMENTUM CONSULTING - DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR - PERMANENT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
A newly created role, reporting into the IT Manager. As part of the IT team based in the Northern Beaches, you will be a key player to facilitate the design and build of our client's global data warehouse from our client's global systems.
- Daily database administration for production systems
- Ownership of data warehouse (MS SQL)
- Ownership of our ETL tool (WherescapeRED)
- System design to move to a global data warehouse
- System integration data analysis (business systems to data warehouse)
- Provide feedback and recommendation on process improvements
- Regression testing of source system and ETL changes
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- BA/BS degree required
- Writing and interpreting complex SQL queries
- Experience with WherescapeRED (ETL)
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, decision making, technical diagnostics and resolution
- Working in a fast-paced environment and flexibility around situations
- Demonstrated data analytics skills
- 5 to 10 years in a similar role working as a DBA
- FMCG knowledge
- Business analysis requirements gathering
- Eagerness to learn and being agnostic when it comes to technology
- Onsite gym and classes
- $100 free stock every month
- Free coffee and smoothies (Barista on site)
- Social Events
- Career progression for those who want it
- Learning and Development and Leadership.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.