MOMENTUM CONSULTING - DEMAND PLANNER - PERMANENT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Our Client prides themselves on being the market leader of Asian Foods in Australia. They provide to retail, foodservice and commercial sectors. By responding to the ever-changing needs of the foodservice industry including the restaurant, catering, institutional and fast-food channels, they have built a reputation as a provider of innovative solutions for the industry.
Support the operation of the production department in a WH&S compliant, Quality compliant, Environmental compliant and cost-effective manner.
- Apply all MRP2 principles and processes.
- Developing production and planning activities.
- Accurate inventory management (raw materials, finished goods).
- Meeting Production deadlines based on customer requirements.
- Direct leadership of Shop Floor Control Team
- Effectively working with the Production Team Leaders and Product Support team to ensure smooth operation of the factory.
- Work co-operatively with Warehouse, Customer Service and other Divisions.
- HACCP aware and compliant.
- Tertiary education, with relevant study in MRP (Material Requirement Planning), manufacturing, business administration, quality assurance or food science.
- Chinese language (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) skills advantageous but not essential.
- WH&S aware and compliant.
- Computer literate.
- Logical problem solver who thinks "outside the square".
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal initiative and drive.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.