- Leader in solutions design and construction!
- Great team and culture!
- Excellent benefits and rewards!
Outstanding opportunity to join a leader in design to delivery of engineered solutions to the heavy industrial, FMCG, and manufacturing sector!
With in-house expertise and a commitment to quality, they provide full service and end to end solutions development and delivery for turnkey factories and plant including project management, consultancy, engineering design, fabrication, and construct.
The team is growing, and a new opportunity for an Electrical Controls Engineer has become available.
Based in Sydney's North West, this position is responsible for electrical design, delivery, documentation, and budget of electrical controls for a range of bespoke heavy industrial plant and manufacturing process applications.
Following a scope of works, the position will develop technical specifications, provide project planning and quality assurance, delivering project tasks to budget, resolving technical issues and collaborating with other disciplines to provide a holistic design service.
The role will also assist with procurement, and provide direction to development and installation.
Skills to succeed:
- Electrical Engineering degree
- 5+ years' experience in electrical controls and systems design.
- Strong AutoCAD
- Prior heavy industrial plant and manufacturing process electrical design experience
- Broad experience in electrical engineering practice and experience in product configuration and control.
- A working knowledge of AS3000 Wiring Rules with electrical and data interface standards and protocols would be well regarded.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able liaise and manage both internal and external stakeholders.
Benefits and rewards:
- Strong pipeline of diverse projects
- Great team and culture
- On-going career development and growth!
- Salary guideline: $110-130k + $10k Car, + Super.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to follow me up on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, personal and professional await!
Senior Consultant - Momentum Consulting.