Momentum Consulting are currently working with a leading importer of high-end whitegoods and large kitchen appliances for the domestic market who are looking for an Operations Assistant.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established and growing business to develop your knowledge and kick start you career.
Assisting the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks from product documentation to basic IT support.
- Product documentation including:
- Service documentation
- Product compliance
- Technical review of sales & marketing documentation
- Process documentation and development
- Product & Process training and relevant documentation
- Ensuring all documentation is uploaded into Sharedrive
- Production of training videos
- Provididng technical support to field techinicans
- Basic IT Support
- Administrative support to Operations Manager
- Oher ad hoc duties as required by Operations Manager
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Bachelor's Degre in Electrical Engineering/Electical License or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role - working with whitegoods and large kitchen appliances is highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills- verbal and written
- Highly developed PC Skills including Microsoft Office and desktop publishing
- Good attention to detail, consistent follow through and reliable documentation skills
- A willing and positive attitude
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or email@example.com