Outstanding opportunity to join a leading infrastructure services provider, engineering maintenance and upgrade projects for a well-known water utility!
The work of this positiion includes project development and planning, defining project scope, developing documentation, and ensuring delivery to applicable standards and procedures.
The role will also include site based work, providing electrical technical support and oversight to the project delivery team.
Essential skills and experience includes:
- Electrical Engineering qualifications.
- Strengths in:
- LV - HV systems
- Switch boards
- Variable Speed Drives, motors, pumps, etc,
- Project experience in a water infrastructure context or similar/related heavy industrial environment/application.
- Experience developing project scope of works docs, and business cases
- Working with a variety of stakeholders and successfully managing consultants and subcontractors
A valid Driver's licence and own vehicle is required.
Benefist and rewards:
On offer is an initial full time Temp contract (Approx 13 months), with a view to permanency, excellent rates, and an above market remuneration package.
Circa $90- $130k+ car allowance, + super, is available, depending on experience!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to position yourself and career!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact me on 02 9267 8211
Senior Consultant - Momentum Consulting.