At Momentum Consulting we provide quality temp and permanent recruitment services to our valued clients. We bring over 20 years of expertise in placing skilled tradies in the manufacturing, construction and engineering industries.
We are currently seeking experienced Maintenance Electrcians for day and night shift. This client has over 60 years' experience in the food manufacturing industry and is leading the way in innovation.
This is an ongoing day night shift role with regular overtime which will include scheduled maintenance and breakdown tasks on a range of food processing equipment. The position will also include:
- Management of a regular preventative maintenance schedule
- Responding to breakdowns in a timely manner
- Basic fault finding and troubleshooting
Rates related to which shift ranging from $46 - $60 plus plenty of overtime is available.
To be considered for the above roles, you must:
- Possess an Australian / Electrician Qualification
- Licensed Electrician
- Be available for night shifts
- Be confident working with automated machinery and fast moving equipment
- Have previous post-trade experience working on an industrial manufacturing or site
We have a number of upcoming projects and shutdowns, as well as current vacant maintenance roles based in Sydney, Central Coast and surrounding suburbs.
If you are immediately available, or are seeking a change from your current employment please apply now and submit your resume in Microsoft Word format.
Any queries, please call the trade team at Momentum Consulting on 9633 1141.