Momentum Consulting Group is currently seeking an experienced Engineering Storeperson for a 2-3 month position with our leading Pharmaceutical client in Western Sydney.
This will be a dayshift position, 3 days per week, with flexible work hours available.
Pay rates for this position are $40ph + super + OT penalties.
- Stocktaking (main task)
- Using Mainpac (MMS)
- Parts Interpretation
- Picking/Packing stock orders
- Completing Paperwork & Data entry
- Other relevant tasks as required
- Experienced working as a Storeperson (within an engineering department preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with parts interpreting, stocktaking and store management (essential)
- Experience with Mainpac (maintenance management system) is highly preferred
- Forklift Licence
- Own transport
- Full work rights
- Strong mechanical aptitude and parts interpreting of fixed & mobile plant
If interested in this role please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format. Any questions please call Connor or Travis on 02 9633 1141.