A well-regarded residential builder in Sydney's inner west is growing.
Focused on residential construction and renovation projects, their reputation for quality is driving them into the prestige and high-end market.
Critical to business growth, an Estimator is sought to take over these duties from the owner and his existing outsourced solution.
Based in the Inner West, an Experienced Estimator is required, initially in a part-time, casual postion, working perhaps 3 days/week, writing quotes and carrying out estimates.
The hours are flexible, and our client is flexible.
The person, skills, and experience:
- Ideally, you have a lifetime of experience in residential building and construction with significant residential B&C Estimating experience, and looking for an opportunity to work less hours - retiree's are encouraged to apply!
- Good with reading plans, take offs, and quantities.
- Able to work with suppliers, and an understanding of purchasing and pricing
- Working knowledge of applicable building codes
- Excellent English communication skills, and organisational skills
- Good time management
- Any experience as a Contracts Administrator although not essential, would also be well regarded.
Sound like something that would fit your lifestyle?
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this position.