Our client is currently seeking an Events Assistant for a short-term role at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre for an upcoming Expo.
About the role:
- First point of contact for customers
- Answering customer enquiries
- Scanning customer event tickets at the door
- Collecting customer details
- 2 days of work: 12/06 and 13/06 with potential to work more events
- Close to public transport
What you'll need:
- Previous Events Assistant experience
- Corporately presented and highly articulate
- Motivated with a can-do attitude
- Events Assistant Dress Code: Black business suit with a white button up shirt and enclosed black business shoes
- Current resume with 2 recent work-related references
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811