Momentum Consulting are currently seeking an experienced Excavator Operator for ongoing work in a scrap yard near the airport.
We are not looking for Civil or Hole digging experience.
As the Excavator Operator on site, your duties will include but not be limited to the following.
- Sorting scrap metal in the yard into appropriate piles
- Ongoing role with view to perm for the right candidate
- $36.40 per hour base rate
- Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm with some Saturday work
- Overtime available when there is export shipping
- Labouring is involved when not required to operated machine
- Must have experience working with scrap metal or in the forestry industry
- Excavator licence
- Forklift and/or Skidsteer ticket highly regarded but not essential.
- White/ Blue Card
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass medical and D&A test
- Current resume with 2 work related references
- Right to work in Australia
- Licence and reliable transport
How to Apply:
If you have the above required experience and are looking for longevity in your next role, please click the APPLY NOW button and submit a current resume
*** Due to large numbers of applicants, only shortlisted candidate's will be contacted ***
Momentum Consulting Brisbane
07 3848 9811
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.