As a leader in their industry, this organisation is searching for a Fabrication Manager to build and drive a small team that will work together to meet the expectations of the companies forward plans.
As a professional and industry leading organisation, your role will be critical to the companies future plans and will see you working closely with the Senior management with respect to the current daily Operations and strategic plans.
Ideally you will have excellent trade skills and come from an industry that demands accurate and professional construction and finishing skills and where your attention to detail and ability to meeting deadlines is critical.
- Excellent Salary package
- Arndell Park Location
- Kitchen Construction Industry
- Combination Trades & Management role
Key points for this role are:
- Ability to work in and drive a team
- Ability to work in a demanding / consumer driven market
- Ability to add value to the management team
- Able to demonstrate your leadership qualities
- A demonstrated history of professional trades skills
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Philip Wilson on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.