A leading supplier of workshop equipment currently servicing the needs of the Car, Truck and Bus Dealerships, Agricultural and Independent vehicle repair shops
Benefits for You:
Permanent role with a competitive salary. A company car and fuel card. Opportunity to travel interstate with work. Job security and a long term career opportunity. One and one training.
About the Role:
Looking for a highly motivated individual willing to learn and become an expert in the installation and service of Truck, Bus and Car Vehicle Hoists, Tyre Changers, Wheel Balancers, Brake Testers, Heavy-duty Jacks and much much more
As a Technician and installer, you will have direct responsibility for the installation process, commissioning and follow up service, diagnosing and repairs of the equipment.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong diagnosis skills and high level of mechanical aptitude
- Sound knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- Self-motivated with a "can do' and reliable attitude
- Sound organisational skills
- The ability to travel as and when required.
- A current Full Drivers Licence
- Forklift & EWP Licence (Preferred but not essential)
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Electrical technical background preferred
- Physically able to complete manual tasks
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Casey Brightwell on 03 9796 6615 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.