Momentum Consulting are currently recruiting for a Qualified Electrical Fitter. Experience is not required for this role, our client is looking for a candidate with a positive can-do attitude with willingness to learn.
Based near Oxley, this role is a permanent position working with one of Australia's largest Transport and Logistics companies.
- Full time position
- Monday to Friday
- Working in a small team of 3
- Rotating shifts between morning and afternoon shifts
- Morning shift is 5.30am - 2pm and afternoon is 11.30am - 8pm with daily OT
- Working on 2.5km line of conveyor belts, motors, machines and sorters
- Carrying out planned maintenance, attending to breakdowns and repairs
- Daily start up of machines and nightly shutdowns
- Ensuring all machines, motors, sorters and conveyor belt is running smoothly
- Using Allen Bradley PLC's and SEW Controls
To be successful:
- Trade qualified electrician
- Current First Aid, LVR, CPR, Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets
- Positive can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work without supervision once trained
- Available for an immediate start
- Current resume with 2x recent work related references
How to Apply:
If you are interested and have the above require qualifications/ tickets, please submit a current resume by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button or call Momentum Consulting on 3848 9811 for more information.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
Momentum Consulting Brisbane
07 3848 9811