With more than 30 years' experience, our client is a large national firm and are a major player within the Australian Utilities and Water Sector.
Our client is currently looking for experienced Mechanical Pump Fitter's for a project at the Maroochydore Sewage Treatment Plant.
About the role:
- ASAP Start
- Multiple positions available
- LAA & travel allowance paid
- Accommodation supplied
- Meals not supplied
- Diagnose, adjust and repair of various pieces of pump equipment on site
- Strip and overhaul used pumps
- Assist with site installs
What you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years Mechanical Fitter experience
- White card, Working at Heights, Confined Space and Dogman Tickets
- Unrestricted HR (Road Ranger) Licence
- CV - Crane Licence is preferred but not essential
- Mechanical Fitter experience working within Water Treatment Plant, particularly pumps is highly regarded
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- High focus on safety
- Ability to show immunity to Hep A, B and Tetanus
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Current resume with 2 recent work related references
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811