Our client is a manufacturer of fresh, frozen and snack food products, . Located in the Central Coast they are seeking experienced food production workers to join their growing team.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following;
- Recent experience working with food manufactruing
- Comfortable to handle raw meat products
- Min of 4 days per week availability
- Flexible to work AM/PM & Weekends
- Ability to commit to ongoing work
- Ability to perform manual handling (15kgs minimum)
- Comfortable to work in refrigerated environment
- Own transport to attend site
Your duties consists of:
- Assembly of food products
- Manual handling duties
- Repetitive tasks
We only seek people who are reliable, flexible and have a strong work ethic, keen to learn and have the energy to undertake a highly repetitive manual handling role.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to the Seek link.
Please note a pre-employment medical may be required to be successful in this role.