To be successful you must demonstrate the following;
- Recent experience working within the food manufacturing industry
- Comfortable to handle raw meat products
- Min of 4 days per week availability
- Flexible to work AM/PM & Weekends
- Ability to commit to ongoing work
- Ability to perform manual handling (15kgs minimum)
- Comfortable to work in refrigerated environment
- Own transport to attend site
Your duties consists of:
- Assembly of food products
- Manual handling duties
- Repetitive tasks
We only seek people who are reliable, flexible and have a strong work ethic, keen to learn and have the energy to undertake a highly repetitive manual handling role.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to link below or contact Lisa on 02 9633 1141 between 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please note a pre-employment medical may be required to be successful in this role.