We are currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators for ongoing work at our client's site in Tullamarine. This is a temp-perm opportunity, based on performance and attitude!
This role includes warehouse duties, forklift loading and unloading of trucks and containers is the main task, but general cleaning up etc will also be required. Working in this environment requires people who are fit and healthy, can lift 20kg's comfortably and have high attention to detail.
Experience with double deep forklift operation is a requirement for this position. To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous forklift experience - minimum 12 months double deep experience is essential (forklift assessment required)
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Motivated for long term work and able to follow instructions
- Own Transport and valid driver's license
- Have your own PPE - steel caps, hi vis
- Be wiling to undergo random D&A testing
- Be able to provide 2 x contactable work-related references
Successful applicants with demonstrated relevant skills will have access to an offer of permanent employment after approximately 6 months.
Momentum Consulting offers you:
- Working with our Client in an ongoing position
- Weekly pay cycle
- Amazing team environment, employee of the month opportunities!
- Work close to home - don't waste hours of your time in traffic getting to and from work!
If you are looking to join a team who values your hard work, and wants you to find your amazing career rather than just a job, please submit your current resume using the Apply Now button below.
Our clients are looking for staff to commence immediately, and are offering opportunities for temp - perm, as well as career progression into 3IC for those who demonstrate reliability, team work and leadership skills!
Please note - due to the high volume of applications only short-listed applicants will be contacted by phone.