Momentum Consulting are currently looking for a reliable and experienced high reach forklift driver for a busy warehouse located in Brunswick. Our client is a large, multinational company and is responsible for delivering products and therapies throughout hospitals, clinics and pharmacies throughout the world.
This role is an ongoing fulltime position for approximately 6-12 weeks with the view to perm for the right candidate. Starting immediately, you will be working Monday through to Friday starting between 7-10am and finishing at 4pm.
- High Reach Forklift Operation
- Pick Packing
- RF scanning
- Loading/Unloading trucks
- Ad hoc warehouse duties as required
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Have high reach forklift experience (Minimum 12 Months)
- Be reliable and able to commit to the length of the assignment
- Have the ability to lift up to 20kg
- Have a positive "can do" attitude
- Willing to learn and follow instructions
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to obtain a Federal Police Check Clearance
If you meet the above criteria and are available to start asap, please APPLY NOW with your current resume.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an initial interview at our office located in Sunshine West.