Our client is a world-wide leading metals & electronics recycling company based within the Liverpool Area. Due to continued growth, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Forklift Operator/Buyer who can confidently work in various work conditions. This is a very hands-on role which will require high attention to detail & fast thinking!
The shift available is 7am-3pm, ASAP start, on-going.
Your duties will include:
- Quoting scrap metal based on weight/size
- Write, check, and organize purchase orders
- Coordinate appointments for buyers including range showings and supplier appointments
- Managing transactions
- General administration duties
- Forklift operating - Counter balance
- General labouring
To be successful for this role, you MUST:
- Hold a current valid Forklift ticket
- Pass a police check
- Great customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Able to work in and out the yard (various work conditions)
- Full PPE: Steelcaps, Hivis, long pants, long sleeve shirt
- Full working rights within Australia
- Available for on-going Mon-Fri work
- Can commence ASAP
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Sabina Singh on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.