Due to continued growth, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Forklift Operator/Labourer who can confidently work in various work conditions.
This is a very hands-on role which will require high attention to detail & fast thinking!
Our client is a world-wide leading metals & electronics recycling company based within the Gosford Area. We are currently seeking a Labourer/Forklift operator to work on a scrap metal yard.
The shift available is 7:30am-4pm, ASAP start, on-going.
Your duties will include:
- Picking non-ferrous materials and sorting into allocated bins
- Grading material in accordance with direction received from Yard Manager and/or Supervisor
- Working within a team to ensure materials are picked in a timely manner
- Forklift operating when required
- Demonstrating personal responsibility for and commitment to OH&S policies and procedures
To be successful, you must:
- Hold a current valid Forklift ticket
- Great customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Able to work in and out the yard (various work conditions)
- Full PPE: Steelcaps, Hivis, long pants, long sleeve shirt
- Full working rights within Australia
- Available for on-going Mon-Fri work
- Can commence ASAP
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Sabina Singh on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.