Our client has been performing warehouse installations, relocations and business storage system servicing throughout Australia, since 1973. They are now looking for another 2 Forklift Operators to add to their team for a short-term role based in Parkinson.
About the role:
- 4 weeks of work from April 8th
- 7-8 hour days and 38 hour weeks
- $25.26 per hour base rate
- Installation of racking and shelving for a new warehouse
- Operating a counter balance and high reach forklift
- Installation of high rise racking and associated signage
- Labouring as well as operating a scissor lift
- Use of power tools and hand tools including hammer drills
To be considered for the role:
- Must have White Card, Scissor lift (EWP) and Forklift licence (LF)
- Minimum 6 months forklift operating experience
- Current resume with 2 recent work-related references
- Right to Work in Australia
- Own reliable transport
- Available to come into our Yeerongpilly office for an interview
- Strong safety focus and good attention to detail
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811