Momentum consulting have partnered with our client who is an industry leader company within the fresh and chilled food market, supplied through major retailers Australia wide and is looking for experienced Forklift Driver/ Storeperson available to work Monday to Friday, casual to permanent role.
Role: Forklift Driver/ Storeperson - Cold Storage
Day shift - 05:00am start
Payrate - $35p/h to $41p/h depending on shifts
- Opportunity to move into a permanent role in 6 weeks
- Good pay rate
- Onsite Parking
- Great atmopshere
About the role
Your duties will include, however not limited to:
- Maintaining stock levels and rotating stock in the chillers and freezer
- Receiving - loading and unloading trucks & Dispatching
- Forklift drive (High Reach and Counterbalance)
- Manual Handling (Up to 20KG)
- Storeperson duties
- Undertake a number of daily and weekly safety and CMP audits in accordance with identified time frames
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- Proven High reach experience
- Current and up-to-date forklift licence - Must
- Ability to operate RF scanner & manual handling where required
- Ability to work on cold storage environment
- Strong awareness of safe work practices within a forklift environment
- Able to work in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
- Enjoy team work
- Demonstrate passion for food
- Safe working history
- Must have own tranpsort
How to Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, make sure to APPLY today.
For any questions, feel free to reach out to:
Contact first firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9633 1141 for a confidential discussion.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.