- 100+ years industry experience
- Industry Leader
- Specialist in Mining equipment
- Permanent opportunity
- Working for an industry leader!
- Ongoing mentoring and career development!
- See your contribution recognised and valued!
- Free onsite parking!
- Courtesy bus to and from site!
This role is situated in Lane Cove and has an immediate start Available!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading teams of 15-20 members
- Cover all on boarding from induction to on job training
- Ensure your team provide on-time delivery of customer orders
- Supervise the performance of a large team to meet targets and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Manage all Tool box talks
- Maintain performance management records
- Lead, motivate and engage team members by applying effective people management processes and practices
- Conduct staff assessments of competence against job standards and criteria
- Build and promote a positive and efficient team environment
- Complete administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure housekeeping and safe work practices are adhered to
- Focus on the continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Must be able to lead by example!
- Foundry Industry Experience is a must!
- Experience in leading teams that include casuals and contractors
- Strong experience in driving safety systems in the workplace
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across all departments
- Ability to build and develop teams and individuals
- Must have WMS and SAP and Microsoft 365 experience
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am - 8pm.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.