Forklift Operators for immediate start
We have a fantastic client base with operations in and around the Melbourne Airport Precinct currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators - LF and LO for ongoing work. Some client sites will have a temp - perm opportunity, based on performance and attitude!
These roles include warehouse duties and forklift operation as well as physically demanding pallet build ups and break downs. Working in this environment requires all staff to be fit and healthy, a strict adherence to Security Protocols and a high attention to detail.
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Forklift Experience - minimum 12 months
- Logistics/Warehousing experience - minimum 12 months
- LF license is essential, additional LO license will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Reliability is essential
- Melbourne Airport is a 24/7 operation so commitment to a 24/7 roster is a requirement for ongoing positions and essential for permanent opportunities
- North and Western suburbs positions also available for DAY shift
- Moderate computer literacy skills
- Motivated for ongoing work, flexibility to come in early or stay back late to meet volume demands
- Own Transport and valid driver's license
- Have your own PPE - steel caps, hi vis
- Be willing to undergo D&A testing
- Current ASIC holders are highly desirable, or must be willing to obtain ASIC
- Be able to pass a Federal police check
- Be able to provide 2 x contactable work-related references
- RF Scanning experience
Successful applicants with demonstrated relevant skills will have access to the following work with Momentum Consulting, all jobs are available NOW for an immediate start:
- Forklift Operators/Freight Handlers, Melbourne Airport - 24/7 roster
- Forklift Operators, North and Western Suburbs - experienced high reach (must hold relevant license)
Momentum Consulting offer you:
- Working in the Melbourne Airport Precinct
- Weekly pay cycle
- Amazing team environment, employee of the month opportunities!
- Work close to home - don't waste hours of your time in traffic getting to and from work!
If you are looking to join a team who values your hard work and offers an opportunity for permanent employment after initial casual engagement, submit your current resume using the Apply Now button below.
Our clients are looking for staff right now, so we will be interviewing and starting suitably experienced staff immediately, don't hesitate as you may miss out!