Melbourne Airport is the curfew-free, primary airport serving the great city of Melbourne! With its' own postcode and being the second busiest airport in Australia, Melbourne Airport is an exciting place to spend your working day!
Momentum Consulting Group Pty Ltd are currently seeking applications for Freight Handlers to join our global client in their International Freight Forwarding Division located at Melbourne Airport. We are looking for people who WANT to work and are happy to take all opportunities presented to them in a variety of business operations.
MUST BE AVAILABLE MONDAY TO SUNDAY ANY SHIFT.
- Physically fit and healthy, you must have the physical capacity to undertake labor-intensive, repetitive tasks
- Must hold a current and valid Victorian Drivers License and your own reliable transport
- Forklift License is preferred but not essential
- Stable work history, preferably recent experience in the Warehousing Sector
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal
- Solid Literacy and numerical skills
- Commitment to work any shift-day/afternoon and nights
- High attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Flexibility to work overtime as required and pick up extra shifts
- Neat and tidy appearance, your own steel cap boots and a YELLOW hi-vis vest are required
- Can-do attitude is critical to your success in this dynamic, fast-paced environment
All successful applicants must be willing to undergo a pre-employment full medical, a drug and alcohol test, as well as currently have or be able to obtain an ASIC Card for Airport work (Which requires a Federal Police Check Clearance).
Functions of these roles will be, but are not limited to:-
- Cargo and Freight Forwarding
- General Warehousing
- Containing Loading (Air freight/Sea Freight)
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to apply as these opportunities will be filled quickly! These positions will lead to opportunities for ongoing permanent work in the much sort after Aviation field for the right candidates, who display their willingness and commitment to the role! There is all the potential for ongoing rostered work assignments based on candidate performance and reliability.
Click the apply now button to not miss out on this great opportunity!
All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
To apply simply click the apply now button or call our Victoria team on 03 9796 6615.