Momentum Consulting Group Pty Ltd are currently seeking applications to join our global client in their International Freight Forwarding Division. Based in the Melbourne Airport, we are looking for people who WANT to work and are happy to take all opportunities presented to them in a variety of business operations.
MUST BE AVAILABLE MONDAY TO SUNDAY- ANY SHIFT.
Benefits for you:
- Join a Global leader in Air Freight and Logistics
- Ongoing work for proven work performs
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Positive team culture
- Operate Ground Services Equipment e.g., aircraft stairs, mobile conveyors, tugs, belt loaders etc.
- Unload/load freight onto conveyor belts
- Unloading Baggage off the aircraft, onto mobile conveyors.
- Ability to lift to 32kgs
CARGO FREIGHT FORWARDER
- Manual handling activities in areas associated with freight handling.
- Dispatch, sort, or breakdown of Cargo to Customer specifications
- Forklift duties - stock put away and unloading/loading trucks
- General Warehouse duties
- Ability to lift to 30kgs
- MUST be physically fit.
- Forklift License (Cargo) desired not essential
- OHS focused
- Strong team player
- Full availability to work a rotating roster, including weekends
All successful applicants must be willing to undergo a pre-employment full medical, a drug and alcohol test, as well as currently have or be able to obtain an ASIC Card for Airport work (Which requires a Federal Police Check Clearance).
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to apply as these opportunities will be filled quickly! These positions will lead to opportunities for ongoing permanent work in the much sought-after Aviation field for the right candidates, who display their willingness and commitment to the role! There is all the potential for ongoing rostered work assignments based on candidate performance and reliability.
Click the Apply Now button or Call our Melbourne office 03 9796 6615 to not miss out on this great opportunity!