Our client is leading total waste management, industrial and environmental services in Australia. They have over 5,000 employees throughout Australia and 2 depots in Brisbane.
They are currently looking for two experienced Front Lift Drivers for ongoing roles with one based on the Northside and the other based on the Southside of Brisbane.
As the Front Lift Driver, your duties will include but not be limited to the following.
* Monday to Friday 3am to 1pm
* Working every 2nd Saturday from 5am to 12pm
* Overtime and weekend work available
* Collection of general waste and recycling bins from industrial sites, commercial sites, restaurants, hospitals ect
* 2 weeks of driver training provided
* Customer interaction included
* Must have unrestricted HR Licence
* Front Lift Truck experience
* Minimum 2 years waste experience
* No route planners in trucks so drivers MUST know Brisbane
* A lot of CBD work so need to be comfortable with tight squeezes, tight corners and high traffic areas
* Drivers need to be flexible and open to doing different routes - won't always be doing the same trip
* Good communication skills and basic computer skills
* Ability to pass medical and D&A test
* Recent drivers history report
* Desire for an ongoing role and 'the want' to work
* Current resume with 2 work related references
* Right to work in Australia
* Reliable transport
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 20 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811