Established in 1999, Momentum Consulting is a recruitment agency dealing with blue and white collar recruitment. With Offices in NSW, QLD, VIC and WA we deliver effective recruitment solutions to both our client and candidates.
Benefits for You:
- Get Strong while getting paid!
- Temp to Perm opportunities!
- Full Time Hours Plus Over Time
About the Role:
One of our well-established clients based in the Western Suburbs are currently seeking a General Hand for their busy production plant. In this role, you will be working on the production line filling bags / sacks up to 30kg and stacking onto a pallet, then using a forklift to move pallets to designated areas when required. Ongoing full-time work hours and when required over time, paying award rates and penalties!
- Hold a current and valid LF forklift license
- At least 6 months of counterbalance experience
- Able to commence at short notice
- Physically Fit and able to do manual handling tasks
- Have a positive can-do attitude
How to Apply:
If you possess the appropriate skills and this sounds like you, please apply now with the link below, or call Dominique or Anamaria on 03 9796 6615 to discuss further.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.