Momentum Consulting are currently working with a leading Government agency who are seeking a GIPA Officer for an initial 4-month assignment.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your knowledge of corporate governance and provide vital administrative program support to a variety of stakeholders.
In this fast-paced role, you will be working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders to research documentation, provide advice and assist in the development of resources to guide service delivery.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide support to GIPA Specialist in completing assessments
- Drafting correspondence and documentation on GIPA related matters
- Working in collaboration with various stakeholders to draft statements and reports
- Drafting correspondence and documentation, ensuring that legislative requirements are met
- Responding to general public queries
- Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring work is completed within strict timeframes and compliance standards are adhered to
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven experience working with GIPA legislation and related policies
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability in exercising initiative and sound judgement
- High level of proficiency using various software packages including Microsoft Office
- Strong experience working within corporate governance and enterprise risk management
- Exceptional time management
- Ability to quickly change priorities and handle competing priorities
- Previous experience working within Government roles is highly regarded
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for your next opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or email@example.com