How would you like to kick-start your career with a world leader within the integrated logistics and material handling industry?
Providing intelligent logistics solutions for manufacturing and distribution, as well as comprehensive automation and software technology solutions tailored to their clients' needs, their innovative portfolio meets the demands of an ever changing supply chain landscape and is designed to deliver a clear competitive edge.
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Graduate Engineer has become available, to work with and learning from a team of highly experienced and talented engineers, and provide support to them at all phases of the project lifecycle.
As a Graduate Mechanical Engineer your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide support to the Mechanical Engineering & Design team
- Perform product design and testing for internal product development
- To review and develop mechanical design at system and component level with consideration to safe operation, the environment and product/system sustainability.
To be considered for this role, essential skills, qualifications, attributes, & experience includes:
- Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Strong mechanical design capability
- Experience with AutoCAD designer
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Enthusiasm, drive and energy.
- A strong team ethic and be willing to become an integral part of the team.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Good people skills, and written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Benefits and Rewards:
If you have the attitude to keep learning as an engineer, and be part of a team-collaboration-driven company, then this is the opportunity for you!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a global leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and/or contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this position.