A Government Department located in Western Sydney.
- West Sydney location
- Free onsite parking
- 3 month contract with opportunity for extension
- $32 p/hr
- Working with a government department
HC Local and intrastate deliveries
- Monday to Friday
- Starts from as early as 2am
- Starts from as late as 6am
- Up to 12 hour days
This role involves:
- Loading your truck at the depot
- Local Sydney deliveries
- Country Deliveries
- Trucka and Trailer runs
- No DG involved
- Forklift Loading and unloading of freight
- Manual handling of product up to 20 kgs
- Some local deliveries will involve Van driving
- You will be paid the HC rate for these deliveries
To be successful in obtain this role you will have:
- 2 years minimum recent HC truck and trailer driving experience
- Intrastate delivery experience a must
- Forklift license is a must
- Previous forklift loading and unloading experience a must
- Willingness to complete manual loading and unloading of trucks is a must
You will need to provide an RMS printout upon interview stage for these roles and be willing to complete a National Police check.
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.