Our client is leading total waste management, industrial and environmental services in Australia. They have over 5,000 employees throughout Australia.
They are currently looking for an experienced Hook/ Skip Truck Waste Driver for an ongoing role based out of Port Hedland.
As the Hook/ Skip Truck Waste Driver, your duties will include but not be limited to the following.
* Monday to Friday 6am -4pm with alternating weekend work
* Overtime and weekend work available
* Collection of waste and recycling bins from industrial sites, commercial sites, restaurants, hospitals ect
* 2 weeks of driver training provided
* Customer interaction included
* Must have unrestricted MC Licence
* Forklift Licence is preferred
* Hook lift/ Skip Truck experience
* Minimum 2 years waste experience
* No route planners in trucks so drivers MUST know Port Hedland
* Drivers need to be flexible and open to doing different routes - won't always be doing the same trip
* Good communication skills and basic computer skills
* Ability to pass medical and D&A test
* Recent drivers history report
* Desire for an ongoing role and 'the want' to work
* Current resume with 2 work related references
* Right to work in Australia
* Reliable transport
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811