Momentum Consulting are currently recruiting an experienced Landscaper/Horticulturist who preferably holds a related qualification or can demonstrate 2 years + experience in a similar role on behalf of one of our clients based in Rookwood.
About the role
The job will involve ensuring all routine care and maintenance of all landscape services areas are carried out efficiently and to a high standard at their grounds in Rookwood. The role will also involve participating in the development of new areas at various sites. Duties will involve:
- Regularly maintaining designated areas to a high standard;
- Trimming trees, hedges, plants and trees.
- Identify plants, pests and diseases.
- Install turf professionally and apply aftercare.
- Preform routine weed spray application.
- Ability to monitor and water areas without guidance.
- Ability to preform tree care.
The successful candidate will have
- 2 years + horticultural experience and be update to date on current trends and practices
- Thorough knowledge and experience in grounds maintenance or park management
- Ability to interpret plans and specifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Certificate III in Horticulture or a related field such as Parks and Gardens, Turf management or Landscaping.
- Current NSW driver's licence
- Chemical training AQF3
- MR or HC licence (desirable not essential)
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity!
Please provide a current resume via the link provided or feel free to contact Natasha on 02 9267 8211 for more information.