Momentum Consulting are working with one of Australia's leading import, export, and distribution businesses, based in Bankstown area. This well-established national organisation is looking for a Cantonese Speaking Payroll/HR Officer.
What's on Offer?
- Friendly team and inclusive culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Immediate start
- On site parking
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in preparation of outsourced payroll
- Recording of Superannuation and knowledge of associated schemes.
- Assisting with recruitment
- Working closely alongside HR Manager
- Workers compensation
- Managing and responding to general HR queries
- Assistance and preparation of FBT, BAS and Tax returns.
- Assist with the process improvement and documenting processes.
- Finance administration and other ad hoc tasks
To be considered for this role your will need:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Must speak Cantonese
- Available immediately
If you are currently looking for a new challenge and can begin work immediately, please send a copy of your most updated CV by clicking "Apply Now" or alternatively you can contact Izabela at Momentum on 02 9267 8211.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.