Work for one of Australia's largest waste management company's. This is a great role if you enjoy working in a positive team environment with a strong safety focus.
Your Responsibilities include;
- Collection of curbside waste
- Performing loading and unloading duties of waste
- Delivering loads to nominated recycling and disposals facilities
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintaining presentation of the vehicle, inside and out
Key Requirements are;
- An unrestricted HR license
- Clean Driver history
- Available for an early morning start, 3am/4am
- Full PPE
- Strong customer service ethic
- Commitment to safety and willingness to work as part of a team
To apply for this role, please contact Momentum on 9633 1141 between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday or send your CV via the Seek link.