A National leader in waste water treatment located in Western Sydney.
- West Sydney location!
- Free onsite parking!
- Temp to Perm role!
- No experience necessary and all training provided!
- HR driver / Vacuum Truck operator
- Early Morning Shift: $32 p/hr
- 2am and 3am starts
- 9 hour shift
- Monday to Friday role
- Daily Overtime available
This role involves:
- HR Driving (Automatic gear box)
- 5 Tonne truck driving (Manual)
- Driving to client sites (Hospitality clients)
- Using the Vacuum pump to pump out grease traps in commercial kitchens
- Driving back to a treatment facility to unload
- Manual handling and use of Manual Handling equipment
- Use of RF scanner to complete client paperwork with
- Client and customer interaction
To be successful in obtain this role you will have:
- 12+ months minimum recent HR driving experience
- Vacuum pump experience is advantageous but not necessary as it can be trained on the job
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to complete manual loading and unloading of trucks is a must
- This is a temp to perm role so you must be able to commit to the role in an ongoing capacity
You will need to provide an RMS printout upon interview stage for these roles.
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am - 8pm.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.