Based in Perth, you will be joining a small SHE team that includes other sites across the country.
This role is responsible for providing SHE functional support and advisory services to assigned business units to:
- Ensure that management and employees are aware of their obligations in relation to statutory compliance relating to health, safety, and injury management.
- Assist managers in the development, implementation, monitoring, and review of the safety management system.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications are essential.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role in the heavy industrial, manufacturing, or mining industry - steel or foundry industry experience very well regarded.
- Demonstrable significant experience in the development, implementation, monitoring, review, AND AUDIT of a safety management system in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Significant site based experience carrying out risk and hazard reviews, compliance audits, and ensuring all activities have appropriate SOP's and work instructions.
- Development of risk management and loss prevention strategies.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with, and influence business unit managers comfortably at a peer level.
- Sound computer skills.
Don't miss this opportunity to join an industry leader renowned for their high-quality products, globally.