Momentum Consulting Group is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Painter with their Forklift Licence for a 3-6 month contract role with our client in North Sydney, who is a global supplier of mining technology & services.
To support the business in all activities related to the paint shop. You'll act as an all-rounder and are required to have knowledge of paint applications including pressurized and airless spray.
You'll be expected to perform all activities when required relating to the operation of sandblasting components and prepping them for painting. It is expected that you'll follow the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), and tasks as set by the Team Leader.
You will also be assisting with tasks such as forklift driving when the opportunity arises. A current forklift license is a requirement.
- Experience using overhead/gantry cranes
- LF Forklift License
- Good oral communication skills
- Sound organizational, people and time management skills
- A committed and proactive attitude towards Environment, Health and Safety
- Trade qualified Painter highly regarded
- Dogging / Rigging Certificate
- Formal Lean training or qualification
- Experience with ISO9000 Quality, ISO14001 Environment & ISO18001 Safety systems
- Trade qualified Painter
If interested in this position, please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format.