Outstanding opportunity to join a global leader in automated manufacturing and supply chain solutions engineering.
They are renowned for delivery of state-of-the-art end to end solutions, through engineering tailored automation technologies across the entire supply chain from manufacturing to warehousing.
Pioneers in automation technology development for a broad range of industries, with a continuous improvement ideology they are the leading edge of control systems and automation engineering.
A new opportunity has become available for a Junior to Mid-level Engineer to join the team in a predominantly project delivery role, focused on installation and commissioning of systems, on client sites.
The position will include electrical engineering design, testing, and delivery automation systems associated with range of warehousing and manufacturing solutions including automated guided vehicles (AGV's), PLC systems, controls, drives, and more!
The role will require a level of state and national travel, however you will be well looked after and provided with appropriate tools, resources, support, and the flexibility to ensure a work life balance.
Skills and experience:
- Degree qualifications in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- 2+ years commercial experience, including:
- Exposure to factory or warehouse automation
- Knowledge of configuration, programming and commissioning PLC's
- Exposure or experience with Automated Guided Vehicles very well regarded
- Good PC and basic programming skills,
- Technical writing
- Supervision or management of Installation crews
Due to role and location, a valid drivers license and own transport is essential.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Work on a range of projects for leading 'name' organisations.
- Training and support from a globally renowned team.
- Stability, career development, and growth
A starting salary in the order of $80-120k (depending on experience) is negotiable.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a global leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and/or contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this position.