Momentum Consulting are currently recruiting for general labourers to do Rack Installation work starting asap.
Duties may include:
- General site clean up
- Forklift Operations
- Erecting, dismantling, and modifying racking storage in warehouse environments
- Manual lifting and use of power tools
To be successful:
- White/ Blue Card - essential
- Required PPE - Steel cap boots, hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, long work pants and long sleeve high vis shirt
- Forklift (LF or LO), Scissor lift (EWP), Confined Space and Working at Heights tickets would be highly regarded
- Own transport and drivers licence
- Current Resume with 2x work related referees
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong safety focus and good attention to detail
*** Due to high application numbers only shortlisted candidates will be contacts ***
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.