Momentum Consulting's focus is on providing a quality service to our clients and staff alike and assisting great people with long term career opportunities. We are currently seeking reliable, fit and healthy people for an immediate start with our client partner in the north and western suburbs of Melbourne. We have multiple ongoing opportunities for appropriately skilled and experienced Landscape Construction labourers.
- Landscape construction labourer $33+/hr - North and West depot (required to start at various depots between Epping and Melton)
Ongoing work assignments for reliable and experienced team players! These roles are physically demanding, involve heavy lifting and will require you to work in all weather conditions, so previous experience in outdoor landscape construction labouring is required.
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Reliability is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Motivated and able to follow instructions
- Positive attitude with the ability to self-manage to get the job done
- Own Transport and valid driver's license (required to start at various jobs sites in the north and western suburbs)
- Truck license, minimum MR will be highly regarded
- White Card
- Machine Operation experience such as chippers, brush cutters, jack hammers
- Have your own PPE - work pants, steel caps, hi vis
- Be wiling to undergo random D&A testing
- Be willing to provide your own Federal police check
- Able to provide 2 x contactable work-related references
This is an outstanding opportunity to use your experience to enable you to develop a long-term career in the Landscaping sector around Melbourne. If you are excited by working outdoors and getting your hands dirty, this is a unique opportunity just right for you! All jobs are available NOW for an immediate start, please APPLY now to avoid missing out.
Momentum Consulting offers you:
- Great team culture
- Weekly pay cycle
- Competitive hourly rate - $33+/hr
- Opportunity for temp - perm for high performers
Please note - due to the high volume of applications only short-listed applicants will be contacted by phone.